We want to give you the most updated information we have regarding our reopening plans. Yesterday our Governor released new information mandating that all gyms remain closed until early June, which means Defined Fitness will not be opening on the 16th as we had planned. We know how excited many of you are to get back to your regular fitness routines. We match your enthusiasm and are more committed than ever to continue our work to help our members while we are closed.
We have recently added new ways to help you stay active at home with more free tools that we have made available to all our members.
· New Workout Of The Day In The Defined Fitness App – Access new workouts daily with a step-by-step guide and videos to show you how to properly do the exercises.
· New Master Trainer Workouts In The Defined Fitness App – Enjoy a library of full workouts led by a master trainer.
· New Expanded Live Content – Enjoy new classes, new instructors and a wider variety of workouts live on Instagram and Facebook every day at 9 AM, 12 Noon and 3 PM.
· New Instagram TV Workout Library – We have now placed a library of live workouts with Defined Fitness trainers on Instagram TV.
· Les Mills On-Demand – Continue to access all your favorite Les Mills classes for free.
For a quick reference on how to access these free tools click the link below.