As many of you have already heard, our Governor announced the extension of the stay at home order for New Mexico. The new plan extends the temporary closure of all Defined Fitness locations through May 15th. While this news is not what we had all hoped for, we have already made preparations and we are ready to open our doors as soon as we are cleared to open.
Updated Information Regarding Your Defined Fitness Membership During The Closure
1. We took proactive measures to freeze all Defined Fitness memberships for the month of May, which means you will NOT be billed on May 1st.
2. Defined Fitness members will still be credited for the days Defined Fitness was closed in March as soon as we resume billing.
3. We have also proactively frozen all Defined Fitness personal training billings for the month of May.
4. All Pre-Paid Annual Memberships will remain in effect and your memberships will be extended to accommodate the time we are closed.
5. Defined Fitness locations in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho and Farmington will remain closed until May 15th. Defined Fitness Rio and Capital Pre-Sale offices are also closed. Memberships can be purchased online at defined.com.
For questions and help with your account we ask that you fill out the member feedback form at www.defined.com. We ask for your patience responding to membership inquiries. Our offices are closed, and we have limited ability to reply to membership inquires during the closure.