WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE
RIO RANCHO REGIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE?
Encourages businesses by building relationships to create a vibrant vision of tomorrow and where people prosper.
A Chamber that will lead, convene, advocate for business and enhance the quality of life within our Region.
We accomplish our mission by focusing in five areas:
- Advocate for policies that promote business growth.
- Oppose policies that stifle growth.
- Collaborate with businesses for programs and resources that capitalize on growth.
- Support our region’s generation of business leaders and community stakeholders.
- Advance our region by working with area partners to attract, develop and retain talent, and expand our entrepreneurial ecosystem.
HISTORY OF RIO RANCHO CHAMBER
The Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce was founded in 1980 with the help of community minded leaders that saw the potential for growth in a new developing community west of the Rio Grande. The Chamber predates the founding of the City of Rio Rancho which was incorporated in 1981 with 10,131 residents. As the area of Rio Rancho and Albuquerque’s Westside continued to grow there was a growing need to expand the Chamber within a region that also included Corrales, Bernalillo and Santa Ana Pueblo. The RRRCC has continued to be a unified voice for the development of the area which has consistently been recognized as the fastest growing region of New Mexico.
President & CEO
Projects & Events Coordinator
Membership Relations Specialist
505-892-1533 EXT 107
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
VP, PPS US Enterprise Inside Sales
2018 Immediate Past Chair
2017 Government/ Partners
Sr. Vice President
2019 Chair Elect
Tax Principal, REDW LLC
Vice President and Business Development
Presbyterian Rust Medical Center